When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from the UK

Evening gents,

Just introducing myself as I've become a member today. Currently have a deep sea rep but looking to expand the collection. Currently trying to decide on which Sub to go for. 

Not sure how much I will be able to contribute as I'm relatively inexperienced but hoping to pick up as much as possible browsing through the forums.

Thanks chaps. 

I have an issue with a deep sea rep that I was given. Unfortunately I do not know which movement it has. The date wheel stopped turning with time and now will not adjust even manual so it seems out of sync. It could do with a service also. It doesn't seem a high quality rep that's for sure!

I was also looking for someone to service a Noob V7 if I end up purchasing one in the next few weeks prior to me wearing it. I see TC is on a break but I had been thinking a BK as by the time I've seen the Noob out for service I won't be far behind a BK and the BK will be a much better offering. 

Yes welcome Ben1212. There are a few watchsmiths in the EU that can assist with yours, have you any idea of the value of your watch - it maybe cheaper to drop in a new movement or even buy a new watch if yours is a cheapy. 

Sounds like your DWO (Date Wheel Overlay) has come off the date wheel, quite common, and would result in what you describe.  I'm from the UK, and reside in Finland, I work on watches with my day job, I have assist if you don't mind shipping here, we are both in EU, so no customs risks.