When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who makes the best Rolex Projext X Stealth replica?

jex

Question

6 answers to this question

Hi,

I really would like to find a 1:1 rolex Submariner Project X Stealth. 
Anyone know where i should go? Any Swiss movement version?

Thx

Lets set some expectations here. Factories are still perfecting the Subs older case style like the latest offering from JF to the Maxi case by Noob.

Second of all, these reps are quite niche so you pretty much have to take what you get as factories don't focus on them as they are not popular. The only "custom" rep watch which went into main stream rep factory status was the Project X Diver.

Last time I saw some Stealth Subs were offered by Trusty. Everything looks wrong, case, bezel, dial, bracelet. I personally wouldn't waste my money.

Another route is to build one if you have the funds and the patience. Good luck!
  • Like 1

If you are looking for 1:1 and Swiss movements, I urge you to do some reading on the forum so you have a better understanding of what is available and what can be done to improve it.

1:1 is a myth and Swiss movements are a total waste of money. They are invariably old movements, dirty, worn and with Chinese and used replacement parts.

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with that, I rather like them myself. But there is nothing worse than jumping in and buying a "Swiss made, 1:1, AAAAAplus, super deluxe model and then later finding that it is in fact none of those things and that one could have bought a much better watch for less money. There are a few watches that are of the type you describe, starting from a little over $100. The important thing is to do due diligence and know what you are getting and if you will be happy with it. Like most here I have a couple of watches that would pass with all but the very knowledgable and some that are really just novelty pieces. I'm happy with them equally because I knew what to expect before I purchased them and largely I know that by having done many evenings of reading here.

Oh, and please post a wristie or evaluation when you buy something ?

• Like 1

i bought a Tudor black bay heritage replica 3 years ago and i'm quite satisfied with it. Despite the fact that i had to have the crown and keyless work changed ;)

I don't know if the PVD treatment is a good choice i'll figure it out i guess.

Thx for your answers, i'm into black watches right now and the one i like are project x, bamford and pro hunter ones.
I'll continue my researchs.

I got a rep Bamford sub, it was cheap via m2m, but I regretted buying it now. Everything is so wrong with it.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk