When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does the 45 mm Omega planet ocean bezel

Timelord

Greetings fellows,

I have lost my bezel with orange insert to my 45 mm planet ocean omega I purchased from Silix a couple of years ago.

Does anyone know if the aftermarket ones sold for the genuine could substitute for a silix replica.  Just devastated with how it could have happened.   Any feedback would be greatly appreciated with thanks!!

You could measure the inside diameter of the bezel and compare yo gen. or, how about asking silix for a replacement?

On 3 July 2017 at 4:21 PM, kernow said:

You could measure the inside diameter of the bezel and compare yo gen. or, how about asking silix for a replacement?

Thanks for your response!  Ideally I would have contacted Silix just as you said.!!  However from my previous experiences, they do not sell spare parts unless it advertised in their  components section.  In the days of when Jay and Angel were running Silix, they bent backwards to help out customers. 

I suppose anyone that has this bezel on theirs may be kind enough to measure theirs to inform me the measurements as different replica companies vary in their product sizes. 

On 4 July 2017 at 11:58 PM, kernow said:

If you know the maker try Toro as he's helped me in the past. 

Many thanks!!  If you have his contact details you can also PM me!