When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Advice on Pam 111 & 351 Question about TD'

Jhnsn

Question

I have been doing a lot research about replica panerai watches and have come across several sites and the question I have is why the wide disparity in prices? Example xxxx has watches it says have real Swiss movements and sell for over 500.00Usd and other sites selling for 300 or less? Looking for advice from the experts.

7 answers to this question

Do yourself a favour and stay well away from replica sites you find on the internet and stick with dealers who are listed as trusted dealers on this or one of the other fora. I took a very quick look at the site you mentioned and saw the usual lies "Swiss 3135 movement" there is only one Swiss 3135 movement, it is built by Rolex and Swiss law would not tolerate anyone copying it. 1:1 copy, no the one I saw was not 1:1, it was identical to the Chinese replicas our dealers can get, but twice as expensive. 

Oh, and welcome to our community, do a little reading here and when you buy your watch, show us what you bought please

Thank you. I am interested in the PAM 111 luminor and the PAM 351. Frankly, I'm looking for the best repclia of those models I can find. 

Thanks and thanks for that site. I'm taking it slow and simply want the best I can get for both models. Thank you for your assistance. I greatly appreciate it.

Well you can have a look on the Trusted dealers sits for Pam 111, I am fairly sure the Noob factory version is still the best. The 351 I'm less sure about, but check out the KW version. The great thing about Panerai replicas is that many models, the rep is all but indistinguishable from the genuine. I really doubt you would be disappointed with those two models.