When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does it look like the JF 16610LN at Trusty Time ?

themannier

I wanted to share with you my friends something that looks like the JF 16610LN that a lot of people wanted to be released ? :g:

http://www.ttw-138.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=17430

Edit: It is the latest JF 16610LN and it is a good new i think -_-

That definitely looks like the very JF 16610 LN that I'm anxiously waiting to be released!  :)  Thanks for the info.

Now I just have to wait another month for all the early adopters to post their reviews - to see if all the updates have been implemented...

Agreed, but I have never really liked cover plates and dress up parts anyway and on a watch with a solid case back, it seems a bit pointless. Anyone with sufficient interest to open the back, is probably going to know it's not a pucker movement anyway.

17 minutes ago, watcher said:

In this case you are not doing clearly!! This is obviously the sh3135.

It's a bit confusing, Trusty lists it as an A3135, but I'm sure you are correct and it is an SH3135. That is it is essentially the same movement as the Yuki 3135

It seems it is not just me that finds it hard to keep track of which 3135s are which. 2836 with cover plates, the movement Noob use that is dimensionally the same as the Rolex and the one BP uses which is pretty much the same as the Yuki. Nothing wrong with a good workhorse 2836, but for a modern Rolex the BP/Yuki would be my preferred movement 

MOVEMENT: Nickel Plated Asia Clone 3135 Automatic Movement, 25J, 28800bph with fully decorated bridges/plates & rotor
I have a hard time seeing this as a SH3135- what about the 25 jewels and fully decorated.

Don't the Yuki and the SH have 31 jewels like the real 3135?

"It seems it is not just me that finds it hard to keep track of which 3135s are which. 2836 with cover plates, the movement Noob use that is dimensionally the same as the Rolex and the one BP uses which is pretty much the same as the Yuki."

One easy way to tell is look at the reversers...the Yuki/SH3135 have red teeth on the reversers and the A3135 movements have red covers over the reversers and the teeth are silver colored.  The modified '3135' etaclones are fairly easy to spot because they have the standard Eta 28xx reversers and the movement is easy to identify as an eta when compared to the other two.

The Yuki/Asian ShangHai Super 3135 Clone Automatic Movement looks the best to me but I have never owned one.

Well after comparing Trusty's pics and Puretime's, which may in part be the same pics, I guess Trusty's is the SH3135. And they're both the same price also. If the SH 3135 is a 25 jewel movement, I guess they just left out 6 jewels.

1 hour ago, thegrail said:

http://www.ttw-138.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_236&products_id=16266

quite like this airking  as well, but movement holding screws are missing? And when watch is adjusted in video it looks like it's all moving around to me? Could be the light ? Don't know which one to go for? 

If i may my friend, just a suggestion...http://www.ttw-138.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_3&products_id=16238

Looks like JF did this explorer 214270 very, very well !! B)

2 hours ago, themannier said:

Looks like JF did this explorer 214270 very, very well !! B)

I own the V2 JF 214270, it's a magnificent Rep, with the best SEL fitment and recession that I've personally seen on any Rep.  Ryan @ Intime did a nice comparison against a GEN and NOOB version:

https://www.intime01.co/rollie/3291-explorer-i-214270-2016-baselworld-39mm-v2-jf-1-1-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-sa3132.html 

5 hours ago, mrsoundman said:

I own the V2 JF 214270, it's a magnificent Rep, with the best SEL fitment and recession that I've personally seen on any Rep.  Ryan @ Intime did a nice comparison against a GEN and NOOB version:

https://www.intime01.co/rollie/3291-explorer-i-214270-2016-baselworld-39mm-v2-jf-1-1-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-sa3132.html 

+1

3 hours ago, thegrail said:

Looks great still want the air king though, as I already have a TC sub so can wait a bit longer for that really tempted with air king.

I have the new airking on its way.  I'll post pics and a review when it lands