When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Perfect Clones Contact Info

ryyannon

Hello - 

I've been absent from the forums for eight years but am appealing for your help concerning a purchase I made in early June on Perfect Clones. I've been asking for a return with refund since ordering it: the watch was no longer manufactured, so I requested a refund. Perfect Clones answered back offering different model. I refused and again asked for a refund. This went on for six more weeks and more than 50 messages exchanged. Then suddenly, a watch (I don't even know what it is) was shipped via DHL! I once again (for the umpteenth time )informed them that I was requesting a refund.  I then received a message from Perfect Clones with this information:

(From Perfect Clones)

"Please send it back to me. i will sort it out for you..

Mr Zhao Xiao Bin
Guangzhou  city, YueXiu Area   
Zhanxi Road, BaiXing Yen Area B
Block 31 Rm 904
510010 Guangdong Province
China
Tel : 18688389733"

Great. But I tried to call the number and it doesn't work. The city code (88) does not even correspond to Guangzhou (20)  I Googled the name, address and came up with the same name, address and phone on a complaint concerning a scam site (bestreplica.sr) with the exact same information I received in the message from Perfect Clones:

"Please send via Registered Airmail or Normal Airmail through the post office, declared as "Gift" $10 USD Value. Please email us the registered tracking number. Please DO NOT use couriers such as DHL, FEDEX, UPS ..etc… it may cause issues with customs.

Mr Zhao Xiao Bin Guangzhou city, YueXiu Area Zhanxi Road, BaiXing Yen Area B Block 31 Rm 904 510010 Guangdong Province China Tel : 18688389733" 

Does anyone know if this really corresponds to Josh's return address? I get no clear answers concerning this when messaging Perfect Clones. Joshua has a fine reputation and I can't understand this situation: it's a real nightmare and I'd appreciate your input.

Thank you for your time,

"ryyannon" 

Edited by ryyannon