When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello, from Florida!

Welcome aboard! Pull up a chair and tell us how you found us and what kinda watches you've got. Oh, and I apologize in advance for what this hobby will do to your wallet!

• Like 1

Thank you guys!!! I've already been getting hit in my wallet. My first love came with "micro brands". Been buying lots of steinharts, armida's and other clones. I love getting classic pieces of equipment and art, at higher value. My discovery of the rep culture is going to hurt $$$ ??? 

I've already got money sent on another forum for a bp explorer ii, and I have messaged Sead1999 about two more, a submariner and panerai ?

Good man, you will find lots of love among the membership for microbrands. Obviously the forum focus is on reps, but I think most of us individually just love watches and collect whatever we can get our grubby little hands on. Reps, genuine, Seiko, microbrands, modern high end houses, obscure internet finds, vintage Rolex, you will find them all well represented among our members once you get to know us.

• Like 1

That's awesome man! I like having so many people around me that are passionate about the same thing. I have been enjoying the hobby since I was bit by the bug ? tons of stuff to learn. I am super impressed by the amount of knowledge around here!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...