When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What do get, and where to get it?

Dringen

Question

Hey 

I'm new in this community, and looking for some assistance.

I'm looking to buy a Rolex Submariner 116610LN replica. I've seen a few names in here, NOOB Factory, JF Factory and BP Factory, but since i don't have much experience with replica watches, i don't know what to go for. And beyond that, don't know where to buy it from. 

I'm looking for an "Original" looking Rolex, within' 400$ - 500$. (Please comment possibilities beyond this, if you know any)

Btw, the luminescence is quite important to me, don't know why but i seem to really love that feature :) - (Not sure it i matters, since most watches i've seen seem to have a great lume.) 

- Thanks in advance! 

Best regards :D 

2 answers to this question

Hello and welcome to the forum. It seems you have spent the last three days reading and I would suggest you continue a while. This hobby is very confusing at first, but eventually the fog does lift. If you have begun to recognise some names, you are well on your way. You don't say which Rolex you are interested in buying and always the best maker varies with the model you are talking about. If you are looking for the current model Submariner 116610, then I think the Noob version is still the most accurate out of the box and also has the potential for fitting genuine parts, if you get into that side of the hobby. 

You are strongly recommended to use to use the Trusted Dealers on the forum or TDs from any other forum you might be a member of, the dealers found on the internet are a very mixed bag, most use pictures of genuine watches, not the product they will ship, some claim Swiss made, which is NEVER true, maybe you will pay and not receive anything. 

https://rwg.cc/forum/230-watches-clothing-parts-accessories/

Also

www.puretime03.com

The lume is unlikely to be quite as good as the genuine, but if you find it really bothers you, there are guys who will redo it for you and then it will glow like a torch.

Dringen, what do you mean when you say "original Rolex"? Do you mean something with more of a classic look? The newer 6 digit ceramic subs from Noob are very good as Soghea says. 

An alternative would be a 5 digit JF. The latest version is getting a lot of attention and is being considered the best out the box 5 digit rep available at present. 

https://puretime03.com/watch-brands/rolex/submariner/submariner-16610-ln-black-metal-bezel-jf-1-1-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-sh3135.html

• Like 1