When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for a

Lechettan

Hello guys,

I was hoping to find a decent quality replica of the Dark Side on the moon watch on my latest Asia holiday. I felt in love with this watch but I can't bought the original.

I was a bit surprised that, after the watch was released a while ago already, that I barely seen any replicas there. I expected a lot more in fact.

Well, I only seen one quality one in some stands. No perfect replica for sure. The backside is not transparent, the crown Omega logo is too large, the strap's cloth is more rough than the original...

While the case and the dial seem ok to me, the main problem is the lettering on the ring, I think. The original watch's is lasereded or etched in, the replica is only white printed on. Too fat, too white. This part makes it most obvious that it's a replica.

But, as I couldn't find anything when Google shops for a high quality replica afterwards , I was wondering if you know if there already a good replica ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

• Like 1

TD = Trusted Dealer i.e. one that is approved by RWG and is genuine so won't rip you off. There are lots of fake sites who 'sell' replica watches etc but are just a front and you'll either get rubbish or nothing at all. 

Stick to buying from the links to our TD's and you should be fine. Do not google the TDs names as there are scam sites that copy their website names too! Use the links on the forum found here -

https://rwg.cc/forum/230-watches-clothing-parts-accessories/

• 5 months later...

Hello I finally get the replica of the a dark side of the moon.

I would like to share with you some pics. I think it is good model but iam a bit disappointed on 3 points.

1. The quality strap which is very bad. How can I deal with ? Where should I find a good one ?

2. The watch is not luminous in the night. This is very uncomfortable furthermore model is dark.

3. The glass. Too many reflect on it.

Here are some pics

bd9ea160b17bd895ed5869fc756eb6e2.jpgdc1ebdf06541c3cf294709634935f8be.jpg7458f6d3612d1ae561d33e85120cb106.jpg54b0a3f0cc415451cb08278279492c5b.jpgdd502a6803d18855ccc063a02ee97e87.jpg

What do you think team ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk