When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Im trying to do better

tyrantblade

I guess im a glutton for punishment  (in whichever form it comes, whether it be because of something i did, or because of somebody else) and i probably do the wrong thing way too often.

But every now and then i really try my hardest to do better; well the last two weeks I've decided to put more dedication into losing weight (worked out for more than 1 hour: 12 of the last 14 days) and trying to do better financially.

And I've stopped drinking as i figure thats bad for both.

And my biggest challenge is gonna be figuring out how i will pay for 1/2 of the cost of 2 permanent dental implants; especially with trying to balance the household bills with my younger brother doing a lot of nothing while he doesnt have a job.

The dental implants will be the final part of a long process to fix my messed up smile; which got so much worse from when i was 13 and the dentist at the time said i needed braces and stuff happened so it got so much worse (braces to come off in November after about 27 months if treatment).

Anyways, figured i would post an update since i dont post here too often; since im not in the rep business these days and some of you seem to still care (i know ive done a lot to make many people mad enough to think of me as some troll or idiot and not care).

Im also planning on selling my 2 watches here in November; since i dont have the upgraded membership required for watch sales here and i have a better chance of being able to use those funds for the 2 dental implants if i sell then instead of now.

Edited by tyrantblade

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick update here.

Still havent had any alcohol in a long time; i know i dont need it and it could make things worse for me.

Also i might be getting a good job; ive been stuck at barely above minimum wage at a factory that is making things worse for over 4 years.

so im hoping i get this new job for a pretty good immediate pay raise (since i make less money than i would hourly if i worked at McDonalds; even though i work 10 hour days in a factory); with the possibility to get raises in the near future.

Interview is on Friday; only bad thing is it sounds like it means i will have to say goodbye to a lot of my free time; but i need the money for bills and 2 dental implants; so im up to the challenge.

Its another factory job; i know i will have to work hard, but i already do; so the only differences will be different company, more money hourly, and more hours weekly; meaning i could clear possibly double what i do now.

• 3 months later...