When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm still alive but....

hologramet

Hi guys,

I have to keep it short since I got tubes coming out of all sort of orifices. I've had long term health issues due to a chronic kidney disease. Now the latest development is i was just transferred from ICU to infectios diseases. I got hit hard by a septic shock with acute renal (just lost one of them), cardiac, hepatic and coagulatory failure. I'm much better now, but very weak, I have both deeper and superficial venous thrombosis in several limbs and lost about 8kgs. If you have any business with me, or have PMd for assistance. Please be patient, I will get back to you! /holo aka V

• Like 1

Hang in there V, we're counting on your VIP checks to keep the server running.   :acute:

Seriously, you'll be in my prayers.  Be patient, heal up slowly and well.  Get strong and ornery again.  We'll still be here.

• Like 1

I'll also say fingers crossed that you get better soon, I'll also add that you've time to peruse the TD websites and choose a nice new watch or two. 

Seriously thro, may I wish you a speedy recovery.