When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Swiss made in Geneva

orna18

Question

8 answers to this question

Sorry to say, you can stop looking, the Swiss authorities would never allow counterfeit copies of Swiss watches to be made in their country. Why would they undermine their own economy? Any site that claims to have Swiss made replicas is lying, pure and simple. Solidswiss has been discussed here many times before, it is a scam site. 

There are some very very good Chinese and Vietnamese reps available however. Decide what particular model you are interested in and do some reading in the relevant sub-section 

My friend and colleague @kernowgave you sound advice to stick to Trusted Dealers. I doubt you will hear from any of our members who have bought from these sites, for the simple reason that they tend not to fall for such scams. 

In the end it is your money, you can take free advice from those who have been buying reps for a decade or more, or go your own way and buy a Swiss made, 1:1 replica that you can take into any Authorised Dealer. I don't know any more ways to tell you they don't exist. 

I appreciate what you say but i know people

buy from additional sites that arent on your trusted list, and supporters  of rwg, and are very happy with their purchases. Thats why id like to hear about other sites that people have been happy with. Rwg trusted sites arent the only reputable dealers 

thanks for your thoughts. 

There are four English language fora, buy from the TDs on any site you are a member. 

Also none of our TDs are supporters of the forum, we prefer to keep our independence.

If you want to go it alone, do so.

What we do here is share information, if you read some previous posts you would see members talking about where they buy there watches and parts. 

I mostly buy from Phong and his son Jensen, they are not TDs here or anywhere else, though I would welcome them with open arms, but are openly discussed. These are very high end reps, but not 1:1, nor Swiss made, you didn't ask about reputable sellers, you specifically asked about known scam sites

Thanks for info. Ive done my due diligence and will stick with recommended dealers from rwg and friends. 

Ordered a rolex from Andrew at trustytime last weds dhl says delivery is tomorrow thats 6 days. 

If watch is as good as Andrews service ill be thrilled. 

22 hours ago, Sogeha said:

Andrew is a great choice. I'm very happy you didn't go with a scam site, I hate seeing new guys get stung. Please share pictures and opinions when it arrives.

I just received the yacht master from andrew and trusty time. Took 6 days from order to delivery. Watch is gorgeous. 

IMG_1936.JPG

IMG_1937.JPG

IMG_1939.JPG

• Thanks 1