When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WTB 6239/6240 Pushers

danielv2000

I'm hoping this gets more visibility here.  I've been hunting for a replacement pusher for my v72 powered 6239/6240 for a while.  I'm on my 3rd attempt with Ofrei and still not perfect.

If anyone has spare parts out there, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

6 hours ago, danielv2000 said:

I'll post pics but it's always the wrong the length - either the pusher or the stem.  I'm so frustrated!  I lost my original one over a year ago and have been struggling ever since.

Odd. Several years ago, I posted a thread comparing my disassembled gen 6239 pushers (removed from a sealed Rolex package) to Ofrei's (PD61.701) &, after sizing for my case, I could not tell the difference between them. You do know that the pusher stems must be cut & slotted (for a screwdriver blade) to fit your case?

If you have the original pusher, simply measure & cut the Ofrei to match it. If you do not have the original, install the pusher into the case & test fit the movement. Cut its length so that the movement clears during casing, but has sufficient length to operate the chrono when assembled.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, freddy333 said:

Odd. Several years ago, I posted a thread comparing my disassembled gen 6239 pushers (removed from a sealed Rolex package) to Ofrei's (PD61.701) &, after sizing for my case, I could not tell the difference between them. You do know that the pusher stems must be cut & slotted (for a screwdriver blade) to fit your case?

If you have the original pusher, simply measure & cut the Ofrei to match it. If you do not have the original, install the pusher into the case & test fit the movement. Cut its length so that the movement clears during casing, but has sufficient length to operate the chrono when assembled.

Freddy, I lost the original pusher, unfortunately.  I will post pics later today when I have time.  I purchased a kit from Ofrei with different stems.  It's not the stem anymore - now it's the pusher itself.  It's not exactly the same. It will be clearer with pics.

Thanks for the advice, though.  It was our initial advice a year ago that led me to Ofrei's PD61.701 part.

14 hours ago, prdubis said:

I will have a look in my spare parts

Merci beaucoup!

Here are some pictures. Clearly the bottom pusher is longer.

I will remove both pushers and post side by side pics of them. Over a year of back and forth on the pushers and this v72 has seen very little wrist time.

Sad.

888729584e4aa10064dcc401123ff4cb.jpg46b909bc2237911dce028bc0be7800cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Daniel Wong pushers (6239 Valjoux 23/ mystery movement case)  

Pusher Cap: 2,7mm height

Pusher stem: 6,64 mm

Pusher base: 3,2 mm (this is the one that seems to be bigger for you, isn't it?)

you have the Ofrei ones and they have same specs as per gen.

Why don't you try to get a full set (pair) and replace them both instead of replacing just one, set should match.

hope it helps :(

On 9/10/2017 at 9:04 AM, d4v3 said:

Daniel Wong pushers (6239 Valjoux 23/ mystery movement case)  

Pusher Cap: 2,7mm height

Pusher stem: 6,64 mm

Pusher base: 3,2 mm (this is the one that seems to be bigger for you, isn't it?)

you have the Ofrei ones and they have same specs as per gen.

Why don't you try to get a full set (pair) and replace them both instead of replacing just one, set should match.

hope it helps :(

Thanks for the info.. will measure mine carefully.  Alas, I may have to order a full set of 2 matching pushers.