When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Rolex Day-Date 36mm rep

By-Tor

Yes I like them on the smaller side myself even w/ my over 8 inch wrist 40,42 max wear a 38 titanium daily (Tissot quartz yes quartz no f**ked time) love the thing, yes w/ all MOAB's watches he wears that 90% of the time.

Oh by the way love that watch that dial color is my fav , I have a few in that color looking at at gen Corcum Admiral in it , must resist!

My quick day set has been "wonky" since the day one though. It rolls over nicely when you run the hour hand 24h around the dial.

I wouldn't mind trading this to something bigger inside the EU area. I've never worn it. But the problem is I don't know what's inside. Eurotimez sold it to me as Swiss ETA. But I have no idea.

Very nice!! For some reason, I like Blue dials but not many have stuck around. I tried the Doxa Caribbean twice and ended up selling both pretty fast. The only blue dial watch in my collection is a 16613 that Matt built for me. I don't wear it much, but it sure is pretty sitting in the box!!!
I have a Day/Date that Matt built as well. Similar problem to yours. The date hangs up between Wednesday and Thursday. Advances fine by rotating the hands. Once it's on Thursday, it works fine til the next Wednesday. Funny how watches get these glitches that really have no good explanation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah that glitch has never really bothered me.  It's a rep of a 20K watch and pretty damn good one at that.

Obviously you can't replicate the weight of platinum. Gen is significantly heavier. But who really cares. I have enough gens and I can enjoy these just as well.

PS: Day-Date looks much better on Oyster bracelet. Check these gens.

rolex-day-date-president-ref118209-18k-w

Rolex-Day-Date-18K-Yellow-Gold-36mm-Case

rmdaydatewgwhiterom4222013-front_1.jpg