When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Daytona 116500...which one to choose?

docthor

I need a Daytona in my life and I need one with a full working chrono movement.
I don't care about the thickness and I can life with the fact that the sec@6 movement is a time bomb sometimes (easy to say with Domi as a friend only a few km away :) ).
But I don't know which 7750 Daytona is better...JF?
Or Noob?
Or BP?

Does it matter or shall I go for the price tag (378$ JF, 368$ BP and 338$ Noob).

I'm a bit lost here and I hope you guys can help me :)

If you post dial pics (1024x768) of the options, then it will be easier for people to post opinions.

As for the movements, I have been a bit out of the (rep) game for the past few years, so others with more recent 7750 experience will need to provide the guidance there. In the meantime, as always, anyone considering a 7750-powered secs @ 6 Daytona is encouraged to search out Ziggy's & By-Tor's brilliant Asian 7750/Daytona guides so you understand what you are getting into.

I think it is possibly the current best, but I hear that it doesn't have fully working subdials. I'd also be very surprised if it actually proves to be real 904L, more likely something that fools hand held testers, not that I care about that really

Yes it doesn't have a full chrono, but this is a fine piece and the first daytona i would buy if i could !

Anyway, i will always go with Noob if i have to choose even with JF...BP is not in the race for me !

Noob wins because i have never been dissapointed by this maker with the finishing, the build quality and the movements....JF is great also but Noob is a great value to me.

• 3 weeks later...