When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

6542 CASE SUPPLIER !!!!

Zigoto

I'm the same, 1 2 3 4 many. Fortunately the posts are numbered at the bottom
Lol.... They are? It's great to learn something each day! Thanks for teaching a very simple man...... Sorry OP for highjacking your thread with my goofy comments.....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I just send him a message.

I'll let you know... ;)

2 hours ago, Sogeha said:

I don't think you are going to find much unfortunately. Tiger Concepts does or did a GMT somewhat like it, but with a sapphire crystal. A better budget option might be to get a 1675 and sand the crown guard off.

I checked tigerTiger concept but i didn't see a 6542 case. What about the quality of the case ?

The 1655 Explorer case has been used for 1675 builds and can also be used for a 6542 build

http://www.pf-818.com/0-00rlex00104-vintage-explorer-ii-1655-ss-ss-blk-asian-2813.html

You have to shave off the crown guards and then come up with a bezel. It will take the correct Tropic crystal also- a 116.

The Asian movement is actually a DG3804 and has worked out well in these builds. Rafflesdials also has the small GMT hand and the Mercedes hands. 

To the OP, go over to the Rolex forum, search 6542 and you will find several very comprehensive 6542 build posts. By far the best route is the yuki or Ming Quy cases, but they are expensive. Another problem is to find a good dial. There was a guy on eBay back a couple of years Ingod) who had some pretty good dials, but he disappeared.

Member JoeyB has built several he also produces the bezel insert that is the closest that you can find to the genuine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk