When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New here, need some help

Hi all :)

i new here and want to buy watch from puretime03

i got 2 models and dont know who better

the first:

EXPLORER I 214270 39mm SS Black Dial on SS Bracelet SA3135 

Asian Super 3135 Clone Automatic Movement

the second:

EXPLORER I 214270 2010 39mm V1 ETA2836

Swiss ETA-2836-2 25J autimatic movement at 28800vph

the price almost the same.. what better? 

thanks!

Hi there and welcome :) ,

Both are way too expensive with almost 500$.

Don't expect that you can get a brand spanking new ETA2836 (if ever) within a rep from China. The best you would get is an old refurbished ETA with Chinese parts. If it has to be an ETA try an ETA clone (A28xx). The ETA clones are always new movements (never heard anything else) and are mostly on par with swiss ETA once they had been serviced.

And the SA3135 isn't know for it's reliability and once something breaks you can't get it repaired due to the lack of spare parts...you have to go for a complete new movement.

I'd recommend you'd take a look at this Explorer I

https://puretime03.com/explorer-i-214270-2016-baselworld-39mm-1-1-jf-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-sh3132-v2.html

This is actually the by far best version of an Explorer I available and I only have great experience with the 3132 clone (which is a 1:1 clone of the original RLX 3132 and it can take gen parts :) ).

Great advice for @docthor It s all very confusing for a start, but SA3135 is physically the same dimensions as the Rolex calibre, but otherwise not similar and as said although reliability has improved, there are no spare parts. SH3135 on the other hand is for the most part a clone of the Rolex movement and takes genuine parts. The difference between 3135 and 3132 is as with the Rolex. 3135 is a date movement and 3132 is none date. An Explorer does not have a date, so ideally a rep should use a none date movement rather than just not have a date window in the dial.

Genuine swiss ETA sounds impressive, but for the reasons stated isn't a good option