When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The RWG official watch has lanched!

Mike on a bike

I had the RWG Hublot on my wrist for a day today. The watch is quite big as all Big Bangs are but this one doesn’t feel that big on the wrist. It actually is a very comfortable watch to wear. The rubber strap and the “plastic” case makes the watch super light!

It’s not a subtile watch, it’s a watch that can’t be unseen. Today I tried to match it with black clothes to make the watch more the eye catcher on my outfit. I must admit that I actually like it it’s just something else!

But for now, I’m packed for the Dutch GTG tomorrow!

46eeb091c1cc68a390bcc49da9e97ac0.heic

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

• Like 1

Is that deep fried cheese you are eating?

We get those here... every male oogruk has one, we call it an oosik.

That watch packs some serious horsepower! Talk about a scene stealer, that had almost the same effect as when MOAB cleared the entire beach in NJ. Fantastic. They should issue those to riot police!

11 minutes ago, Nanuq said:

We get those here... every male oogruk has one, we call it an oosik. emoji41.png

That watch packs some serious horsepower! Talk about a scene stealer, that had almost the same effect as when MOAB cleared the entire beach in NJ. Fantastic. They should issue those to riot police!

I had to use an online dictionary to work out what the hell you were yakking on about.................

.............I rather wish I hadn’t 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Sogeha said:

Look at that beauty, totally a scene stealer.

Is that deep fried cheese you are eating?

It's a croquett (in Dutch "kroket"). It's meat ragout covered in breadcumbs which is subsequently deep-fried :D

kroket_rundvlees_1.jpg

Edited by martijnp
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, docthor said:

Can't wait to get that beauty on my wrist. Who's gonna get it next? That me or Stu? :)

...sent with wooden drums via Tupperware.

We couldn’t resist the temptation to give it an official launch at the Dutch GTG. We have far too few GTGs. Anyway now it has started it’s official travels, it is as we speak making it’s way to Stu who s the first Official Recipient as per your request. It will then be setting out from Scotland to Deutschland. The plan is it then bounces around Mainland Europe and the UK. 

• Like 1