When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The RWG official watch has lanched!

Mike on a bike

Yes we have a watch generously donated by one of our most trusted TDs Andrew at Trusty Time. It will be passed around the world to members to wear and may I add only the most secure in their manhood of our group will be wearing it. Why you ask...........the rules are you wear it out get a pic in public/work wearing this prize. At the end we will give the watch to one of the wearers who post the best pic not the quality of the pic per say but the one that shows him really showing it off in public in addition that brave soul will get a 50 dollar cash prize!

Now I have been looking at the gen price on this north of 50 thousand bucks.

Anyone care to guess the watch now think about my intro another hint it is a large mans watch 45mm!

PS you guess it w/ this little to go on I'll send you 50 bucks out of the RWG treasury also!

• Like 1

P, put it back in the Admins lounge before someone notices it missing. 

Anyway chaps, a few more guesses about the pass around watch before it's revealed. 

OK maybe another hint or two.............deployment clasp , it is not covered in precious cut stones and that deployment does not secure leather..................

Take a guess guys 50 bucks you might get lucky!

Yes you can keep guessing................ well we will cap it at let us say five guesses.

Nice! I was there once, walking past way out there beyond the dunes. Why? All these funny guys in pink shorts and matching watches were up at the hotels looking fabulous at me. :ph34r: