When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The RWG official watch has lanched!

Mike on a bike

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly I couldn’t get out properly while I had the ‘pink beast’ but got a few from the car. It’s on its way to docthor as I type this, I’m positive he’ll have way better pics!!

2dd650fabd86189ea6a009d9ad9a4009.jpg5546d7469877b344f1cba30ad013945c.jpg884f873e98abc249a3f2cbe971c5a60e.jpg6860c65484202edc398005a8af780fc1.jpgcbf84d309de442b47abc1760dfb05de1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My wife persuaded me to visit an exhib tomorrow (Matisse/Bonnard) so I'm going to take some last pics out in the German wilderness before she's flying back to UK to have a nice time with[mention=2563]dieselpower[/mention]

...sent with wooden drums via Tupperware.

Oh bro for a moment I was confused, thinking why your wife will fly to UK to have a nice time with dieselpower lol. I realized you were referring to the watch. Apologies lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Legend said:

Oh bro for a moment I was confused, thinking why your wife will fly to UK to have a nice time with dieselpower lol. I realized you were referring to the watch. Apologies lol

No @Legend, you were correct in your thinking. Clearly @docthor has been receiving so much female attention wearing the pink beauty that his wife has been driven into the arms of another man. I just hope that once the watch leaves Doc that his wife will find her way home. 

• Like 1

No [mention=39943]Legend[/mention], you were correct in your thinking. Clearly [mention=52726]docthor[/mention] has been receiving so much female attention wearing the pink beauty that his wife has been driven into the arms of another man. I just hope that once the watch leaves Doc that his wife will find her way home. 

Oh my. And here I am thinking that we are a conservative and straight laced community lol.

Unfortunately I've been too sick to go to the exhib...I went to the hospital instead to get some oxygen :(
@dieselpower ...I wasn't able to ship it yet but it's going to be on it's way on Tuesday...promised!!

...sent with wooden drums via Tupperware.

On 30.12.2017 at 9:16 PM, dieselpower said:

Sorry to hear you're not well Doc. No worries, send the pink beauty whenever you like. I went to the post office to pick up that parcel but it wasn't your wife. Darn it. I have no luck.

It's on its way...couldn't get my wife to deliver it so I tried to find an adequate alternative...hope your wife is okay with it :p

sandy-summers-14uisln.jpg

Took a while to get to Germany, but great pictures. Good to see it again
Yeah sorry about that folks, that was my fault! Glad it got there and out in the wild with the Doc family!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk