When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The RWG official watch has lanched!

Mike on a bike

Statue! No wonder I had no response when in propositioned her! I really should pay more attention to my surroundings rather than the watch I'm wearing. 

Anyway.....

This one is going to get me in trouble so I'm signing off for the night. 

IMG_5123.JPG

@Sogeha you are a very well travelled gentleman Sir. The Sloop Inn - Circa 1312 according to the photo, so yes indeed?you would have been a very young boy. 

@McPikie the clue is in the photos - Nikki6 is receiving the watch next. 

2 hours ago, martijnp said:

So cool to see this watch on the wrist of so many members and nice places. 

Next stop is the UK for Nikki. Too bad this watch can't join me on the Dutch GTG this sunday :p 

Well let's see if we can fix that - for its official unveiling........

So a little detour before it gets to Nikki6. 

This watch has covered a lot of miles already, but strictly speaking it hasn’t actually started to be passed around yet. MOAB arranged getting it from China, so it had to stop off in NY. It couldn’t safely go US to Germany, so it bounced around a little, but it hasn’t been out of Mods hands yet. Could be great for you guys to give it the Official Launch at the GTG, lots of wristies, lots of beer and laughter. 

• Like 1

Oh yes there will be lots of laugher, I can vouch for that!

As we speak the watch is winging its way across the English Channel to our brothers for the Dutch GTG. Enjoy guys. 

Finally from me, a massive thank you to Andrew at Trusty Time for making this happen. 

• Like 2

Guys well we are overwhelmed with responses GREAT!:notworthy: Everybody wants to take a shot!!:partytime:

At this time it going over to Nikki6/Stu and then maybe stop in at the Dutch GTG w/ Marti and his crew then over to Docthor who guessed the watch after that we will shall see whether by geographic location to ease shipping or by order of request we shall see. Of course our VIP and above members will get first shot.

Yep, it’s already been done, you’re right at the end of the list alright. 

You cant destroy this Watch once it’s been round the world and seen so many fine members. It already has a place of honour waiting for it in the trophy cabinet. Right at the champagne fountain, past the bear skin rug, once you reach the humidor it’s the fancy mahogany cabinet just to the left with the glass shelves and led downlighting. You should remember it, you put the last of Ken’s left nuts in there for posterity