When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Josh at Perfect Clones

Rodan62052

I just received an IWC - IWP00100S 3878-02 Spitfire SS/SS 7750

from Josh at Perfect Clones. I've got to be very honest, until I purchased this watch from Josh, a couple of months ago I only bought replicas either from M2M or from another RWI trusted dealer where I felt very comfortable. I had seen the name Perfect Clones many times but because it isn't on the RWI TD list I was a bit worried. I've got to say that I am super impressed by Josh's professionalism and outstanding customer service. The first Spitfire he sent unfortunately was picked up by U. S. Customs. I know because they sent me a letter verifying it. With all my past purchases, this was the first time I had a problem like this. Josh had said prior to my ordering that if something like that happened, not to be concerned because he'd resend another. Well he did just as promised and it got to me within 1 1/2 weeks and the box set was absolutely gorgeous and much less expensive than any other dealer.

Thanks again Josh and now Perfect Clones is my TD of choice.

Give him a shot. You'll be super satisfied.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I keep a little notebook of any snippets of information that might prove useful. Stem heights, useful movements, what fits what, suppliers, contact details for members I know well and so on. One night I started to go through and write down the name and websites of all the TDs on all the fora. There is some overlap, but if you are a member in good standing on all four there is a huge choice. 

We strongly recommend sticking with TDs, if they are a TD on this forum, we can help if there is a problem. If you go with a TD from another board, it would be wise to belong on that forum too, then their Mods can do the same if necessary.

I have bought from Perfect Clones/Josh quite a few times and so far, I've not had anything to complain about. He is one of our dealers by the way

www.pf-818.com