When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

alterego

Hi mate: That's exactly the watch. The one I have my eyes on has an orange dial and the same strap. I love the watch.With a 750 Swiss val movement and that wonderful case you can't go wrong.  I think  I'll buy it, for about the same I'd have to pay for a Rollie or Omega super rep. 

Great pic !!!

Cheers.

Probably a pretty good deal. Although I have found that resale on watches that aren't a popular"brand name" watch are often a hard sell if you should decide to resell. However the good side is the ETA 7750 sells for over 300.00 USD, so worse case you could get half your money back for just the movement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you panerai 153 for your comment.  Well, I like the watch and hopefully when I sell it (that's what we usually do to finance new purchaases) I hope to get a little more tha 300. That's what I did with a Davosa Sub I bought about tree years ago. Good watch, ETA 7750 and superb case and bracelet. It sold for 450.

Thank aghain you for your comment. It's good to have both our feet on the ground when it comes to purchasing "unknown" brand watches.

On 25/9/2017 at 10:44 PM, alterego said:

Hi mate: That's exactly the watch. The one I have my eyes on has an orange dial and the same strap. I love the watch.With a 750 Swiss val movement and that wonderful case you can't go wrong.  I think  I'll buy it, for about the same I'd have to pay for a Rollie or Omega super rep. 

Great pic !!!

Cheers.

Good choice...mate.
I think it's really a good value for money.
Enjoy it in good health.

when possible post you pics about it. ;)

I'll keep your interest in mind when it comes to sell or trade it. This will depend on how comfortable the watch feels on the wrist.I have other rep watches for sale now (IWC,Rollies,Omegas, and the like.  Send me a message if interested.

15 hours ago, Buddhabar said:

Good choice...mate.
I think it's really a good value for money.
Enjoy it in good health.

when possible post you pics about it. ;)

Thank you all for your positive views. I already bought the watch. I'll post pics asoon as I get it.