When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trusty Time What A Gem

mansun

Hi  I have being emailing / online customer service to Puretime to repair my Sub 116610 LN Black Ceramic V6s 1:1 Noob Best Edition SA3135. And to no joy, no reply, no repairs, its a shame.

So to cut a long story Short,,, Andrew has put his best foot forward and is doing the repair free of charge. For the last 10 years Andrew/Trusty has never let me down. I know now to stick with the good guys

Cheers Andrew

Regards Mansun

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mansun said:

Hi  I have being emailing / online customer service to Puretime to repair my Sub 116610 LN Black Ceramic V6s 1:1 Noob Best Edition SA3135. And to no joy, no reply, no repairs, its a shame.

So to cut a long story Short,,, Andrew has put his best foot forward and is doing the repair free of charge. For the last 10 years Andrew/Trusty has never let me down. I know now to stick with the good guys

Cheers Andrew

Regards Mansun

So wait...you're saying that you bought a Noob v6s from Puretime and since they didn't get back to you, you asked Andrew for help and he's going to have it repaired free of charge even though the watch wasn't from him??

Wow...I always knew that Andrew is a great TD...but this is beyond the "usual" meaning of customer service...this is what friends do for each other!!

Hats off [mention=418]trustywatchguy[/mention]  :notworthy:
It's just good business ,,,, and hats off to forward thinking from Trusty. I bid you good day my friend.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...