When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Photobucket Fix

blueradish

'We're sorry, but we can't find what you're looking for.

The page or file you requested wasn't found on our site. It's possible that you clicked a link that's out of date, or typed in the address incorrectly.'

Looks like the page has been removed. Can you post the exact name or title of the addon & I will see if I can locate another copy elsewhere?

Update - you may be on to something. I think I just found the same thing at another location & it seems to work, at least on the 3 old rwg pages I have tested so far.

Install this for Firefox.

Was hoping that this would work, however I would bet that Photobucket is seeking out all the "fixes" and methodically destroying them!!
If Photobucket wasn't so damn greedy, they could have charged a nominal fee for usage. Problem is their cheap plans don't allow third party hosting.
In the end I bet this is going to hurt them, as I doubt that most users are going to pay their price for the plan that allows third party hosting, I know I won't. If their traffic drops, the paid advertising will drop as well. As long as their are alternatives, folks will seek the cheaper alternatives.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just got an email from Photobucket, looked at the plans. The only one that allows third party hosting is 33 USD/ month or 399 USD / year. That's way too expensive for the casual user.
Their big problem now, to me, is unless you are a paid up subscriber to the 399/year plan, not only can you not post photos, you can't see photos!! So even if I buy the plan, 99% of folks on forums won't be able to see my photos. Can't sell watches when no one can see them !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, blueradish said:

Still works for me, all my PB photos that were broken before I installed this are viewable on my computer with FF.

Here is the direct link to the add on

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/photobucket-fixer/?src=api

I just added this (the 3rd such Firefox 'photobucket fix' add-on, but the old pic I just added in today's wristies is still displaying with the photobucket placeholder instead of the pic.