When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seadweller 126600 2017 model

Jools4merk

Question

24 answers to this question

ARF is a Factory. Any of the TDs can get you one. I saw it here:-

https://puretime03.com/sea-dweller-2017-baselworld-126600-arf-1-1-best-edition-904l-ss-case-and-bracelet-a2824.html

I like the SEL on this picture, it looks promising  Two things I don’t like are the price and the hands, which are too short.

Another Irish member?

ARF is a Factory. Any of the TDs can get you one. I saw it here:-

https://puretime03.com/sea-dweller-2017-baselworld-126600-arf-1-1-best-edition-904l-ss-case-and-bracelet-a2824.html

I like the SEL on this picture, it looks promising  Two things I don’t like are the price and the hands, which are too short.

Another Irish member
Yes I'd seem a bit expensive but it looks beautiful, one of the nicest watches Rolex have made in a long time.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yes like Sogeha mentioned it's a nice watch but the hands are too short and a tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like BP has another couple attempts out:

ROLSD065B and ROLSD065A
http://www.ttw-1388.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_8&products_id=17862

So the only major flaw on the ARF one is the hands are too short?

How about the BP updated version (with Swiss ETA). Hands look good etc.

How do the two compare? I appreciate its very early days, but I want to get a rep 126600 and waited for a better version that the first BP attempt.

Should I continue to wait :)

Trusty offers the new BP with 'Swiss' 2836 or Asian 3235 (which in my understanding is just decorated - not a clone movement).

I'm more tempted by the 2836.

Just wasn't sure if there are any obvious flaws/tell on this new BP. Read on another forum that the bezel is too shiney compared to ARF.

Don't mind paying the money, but want a watch with minimal flaws...or I can wait until a better version comes out.

It makes no sense to change names as I know they don't put signs up but perhaps certain people are associated with certain factories and then the cops go after them, It's just like remember NOOB factory got bought or merged with another factory then everyone starts saying NOOB factory has gone down hill and JF appears and TC disappears and ARF factory appears then BP makes something good..It's enough to drive one to the madhouse. And V6 and KW and AT and OMFG! I'm going to cut the grass that's easier!

I think ARF factory is JH at least that's what I hear at RWI. I want to see the NOOB version plus some on the wrist shots. before I buy.
I agree would like to see the Noob

It makes no sense to change names as I know they don't put signs up but perhaps certain people are associated with certain factories and then the cops go after them, It's just like remember NOOB factory got bought or merged with another factory then everyone starts saying NOOB factory has gone down hill and JF appears and TC disappears and ARF factory appears then BP makes something good..It's enough to drive one to the madhouse. And V6 and KW and AT and OMFG! I'm going to cut the grass that's easier!
???

On 14.10.2017 at 4:47 PM, swdivad said:

They are 'saying' that the case and bracelet are 904L... I wonder if it's true

One or two RWI members tested that for ARF Daytona and it happened to be true.

On 16.10.2017 at 2:15 PM, Legend said:

Yes like Sogeha mentioned it's a nice watch but the hands are too short and a tell.

Right, but Angus mentioned the photos on the website are the photos of a prototype. They used sub hands in a prototype.

Final rep should has DSSD hands iirc.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, k4jun said:

One or two RWI members tested that for ARF Daytona and it happened to be true.

I really wonder if it makes a difference to the look. I think a lot to do with the luster it is the polishing process.

4 minutes ago, swdivad said:

I really wonder if it makes a difference to the look. I think a lot to do with the luster it is the polishing process.

No clue mate, I haven't seen 904 in the wild yet. And ppl seem to be polarized - one sees the difference with a naked eye, other says it's all ballocks.

Few Rolex modders said that out of the box there is no huge difference, if you do gen-like brushing the luster is somehow better on 904.

Edited by k4jun

I'm waiting for NOOB. Something interesting a dealer Told me now different makers are going to make certain brands under certain names, for instance I got the V4 LMPO from noob but it came with CF factory tags, Sead said under NOOB CF factory will sell their Omega line just as ARF sells the Rolex line for JF factory... Crazy