When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Planet Ocean SS replicas?

tyrantblade

Im having Trusty try to source me a 42mm Blue dial SS planet ocean with movement decorated like the 8900 Omega Movement.

With the blue dial and bezel in SS there seems to be 2 factories JHF, and OMF; Trustys' Website only offers JHF; idk why, but after being disappointed by the pearl on the 1st JHF (too small; shaped weird and the hole for the pearl was way too big) i asked for an OMF or JHF with better pearl.

Trusty basically said the 2 are the same factory; doesnt seem like it; but now im waiting to see if he can source me one with a good pearl (like the pictures of OMF factory); but im close to either asking for a refund and just waiting however long it takes for the factories to make a better rep of the blue dial in SS

Or i could go for a different model; maybe a Planet Ocean Chronograph.

Ive been out of the rep game a while (last Planet Ocean was a CrPO; i didnt like how the paint wears off on the black dial/bezel ones and the Pumpkin is a bit loud looking to have if you have no other watches) and want 1 good watch since im down to 0 watches.

But perhaps its best to just wait until the factories come up with what i really want if sourcing it is really so hard right now (ive been waiting a few days since rejecting the 1st watch)