When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SERIOUSLY STUCK

Guys just to clarify we do not have a post count rule because you can run up a post count pretty easy if you have evil in mind, then we go a counting then are they quality posts :g: very subjective & very time consuming. I know done elsewhere but in my experience the guys who really are going to burn us are smart operators they come hangout talk about this and that in regard to watches builds and then strike. Of course a guy signing up selling some fairly expensive pieces would catch our eye and more importantly should catch yours, you are grown men handle your buys smartly.

PS This is in no way a reflection on courtney just information in regard.

Guys just to clarify we do not have a post count rule because you can run up a post count pretty easy if you have evil in mind, then we go a counting then are they quality posts :g: very subjective & very time consuming. I know done elsewhere but in my experience the guys who really are going to burn us are smart operators they come hangout talk about this and that in regard to watches builds and then strike. Of course a guy signing up selling some fairly expensive pieces would catch our eye and more importantly should catch yours, you are grown men handle your buys smartly.
PS This is in no way a reflection on courtney just information in regard.
I thought for a second you were having a pop at me then, well there is no danger of that with me im going to advertise mine on gumtree there is quite a lot of replicas posted on there, but before I do I have a question, I've seen Submariner watches advertised with - twin lined or two lined or something like that, how do I know if mine is the same model as that please I have probably got it completely wrong but it's something like that I'll put a pic of mine at the bottom so all help towards description will be appreciated,

I know it's ceramic besel - I know it's brushed stainless steel strap with deployment clasp - also 48 Hour power reserve - 3031 clone mechanical Swiss Movement......can you tell me anything else about it please oh and I know it's a 40mm Non Date V7 but that's it ede5ad0ed861df74c07bcb8b395d50d8.jpg2d4eb2a5e04b544131f022fa31767bd5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

On 28.10.2017 at 9:04 PM, courtneypw0010 said:

I thought for a second you were having a pop at me then, well there is no danger of that with me im going to advertise mine on gumtree there is quite a lot of replicas posted on there, but before I do I have a question, I've seen Submariner watches advertised with - twin lined or two lined or something like that, how do I know if mine is the same model as that please I have probably got it completely wrong but it's something like that I'll put a pic of mine at the bottom so all help towards description will be appreciated,

I know it's ceramic besel - I know it's brushed stainless steel strap with deployment clasp - also 48 Hour power reserve - 3031 clone mechanical Swiss Movement......can you tell me anything else about it please oh and I know it's a 40mm Non Date V7 but that's it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Judging on the wide "=" on the dial, indeed it looks like v7.

You need post more close up pics, without the bezel protector so we can see the crown guards.

Also, with regards to v7 it's always a good idea to post bracelet's endlinks, their quality may varyyyyy.