When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Straight end links bracelet

Zigoto

7205 would be 19mm ends

7206 would be 20mm ends

This is all I could find in 20mm, he probably has it in 19mm, but didn't look.

http://rafflesdials.com/signed-solid-stainless-steel-20mm-vintage-rivet-style-quality-watch-band-bracelet-strap-for-vintage-36mm-rolex-explorer-watch-case/

I don't know where you're going to find straight ends- they date back to the 50s. 

Gen bracelets are out of sight these days btw.

Thanks guys

I know the rivet bracelet aren't so hard to find but it's always good to have infos.

I'm really trying to find the straight end links , regarding few end links some of them look like they have separate part. Maybe there is a cylinder inside but i don't know which reference.

I was playing with a 7205 today- it had separate 577 end pieces- or at least that's what I found on my messy watch table, which were separate from the bracelet. If you had a 7205 (or6), maybe you could fab up a straight tube that would fit over the center ends- you'd need cut out a slot for the center link and then when you put the springbar in there, it would hold it all together. 

Originally I think the straight ends were attached to the bracelet permanently, but if you could fab up something it would be cool 

• Like 1

• 5 years later...