When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Reps Reps Reps :D

Hantre

Hello to all of you, i'll pass by the presentation section a bit later :p

I found this forum on google so nothing special about that..

So the reason of my topic,

I already have a gen AP and Rolex but going to a few places this summer and i don't wan't to get my watches stolen or lost, reason why i am looking for a 1:1 replica, obviously when owning gen you don't wan't to be spotted  with a fake with would be emberrassing even if i saw that it is quite impossible for someone to spot a fake if it is a good one.

I am looking for a Nautilus 5711, or AP, or daytona. I dont have any preference i would go for the best replica of them

I already browsed a bit through the trade section but did not find anything interesting for now, as i live in europe there are risks, apparently, however i could not open the link (on the trade part of the forum) to read the article posted about that..

If anyone could put me in touch with the right sellers of this forum or with trusted sites i would be gratefull :)

Hello and welcome to the forum, If you are worried about being called out on wearing a fake and going places you worry about having a genuine watch stolen, may I suggest a Seiko?

After all if you are wearing a rep that is “1:1”, How is a mugger to know it is not real? You could get your genuine arm ripped off, get shot or stabbed anyway.

I suggest you read a little more and see if this hobby is for you, as your interest in “fake” watches and reason for owning them does not appear to be at all similar to that of our membership, most of whom know 1:1 AAAAA+ Swiss replicas do not exist and collect replicas for their own pleasure, without giving a hoot about being called out.

• Like 1

May I add I enjoy all my watches the same, gen or rep I love watches in general, maybe owning a rep and having a tinker you will grow to like it much more then your ‘gen’ after putting some man hours and a bit of heart and soul into one it becomes a part of you ?? also our world is fickle you can get robbed anywhere 

• Like 1