When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help please.

lurch

Hi there I am hoping someone can help me find a watch, my father in law passed recently and left a genuine Rolex which has been given to me, I have found a good replica of it in lady size which I want to get for my wife as it will be the same as her late fathers, the problem is only one place list it, silix prime list it and said 8 in stock so ordered but then told me out of stock, since then they show 10 in stock, they have told me they don't think it's available anymore so don't know who else to try so joined today for some help hopefully. Will try and post photo if I can of what I'm after in lady size. Their reference is ROLS054. Thanks

phil

image.jpeg

You'll find a lot of TDs often don't remove watches that are no longer available. I'm sure that they have their reasons, unbeknown to me. Though possibly because the amount of time it takes to do such housekeeping and they often don't know themselves on the less popular reps. 

Problem being they list 8 in stock but don't say if Lady's or men's so before i went to pay i emailed and asked and they said not in stock and website hasn't been updated. But now list 10 so don't think they know what they are doing . I realise it's a old watch 1975 i believe so probably not available as a replica now which is a shame but here's hoping one may turn up as would be nice to get her one . Thanks for all your help.

2 minutes ago, lurch said:

That looks pretty good mate, what size is that ? Lady's ? Do you build it up ? 

I'd say SSTEEL is a perfect choice to build it for you. I have half a dozen of my watches with him at the moment and more waiting here to send. 

21 hours ago, lurch said:

That looks pretty good mate, what size is that ? Lady's ? Do you build it up ? 

Yes, its a ladies size.  I'm happy to put it together for you, currently the dial is loose, so can sort this out for you, and case it in the gen case set.

21 hours ago, kernow said:

I'd say SSTEEL is a perfect choice to build it for you. I have half a dozen of my watches with him at the moment and more waiting here to send. 

:inverted:

1 hour ago, lurch said:

If its a lady's then great , picture makes it looks the same size as mine, How much are we looking at please mate ? Also how do i find the correct bracelet for it please ? Sorry for all questions not too sure what's required. 

Thanks

phil

Personally, I'd start a private (PM) conversation at this stage. You may want to discuss things like various options, prices, lead times, location etc in private. 

• 3 weeks later...

Still searching for one of these but it doesn't look good, Powermax has one but it is the same size as mine which is too big for my wife really need a 25 mm one which is still listed on Silix prime but they are not returning any emails about it so stumped still :(