When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen Bluesy

kernow

Not mine but a friends in my possession. One of my closest friends recently suffered a mild stroke and he cannot currently work. He runs his own businesses so is suffering financially and is looking to sell his gen Rolex. Whilst this thread is not a sales thread (if it is offered on the forum I'll make a sales thread) I'm after opinions on it value please. 

This was purchased in Spain years ago by my friend and has the box and possibly a warranty card (not sure on the card). I'm not an expert on this model so am asking the Rolex experts here as to its value. Please feel free to chime in and state your opinion. The watch is in the U.K. so would eventually be sold in U.K. pounds. 

IMG_5360.JPG

IMG_5361.JPG

IMG_5363.JPG

IMG_5364.JPG

IMG_5366.JPG

IMG_5367.JPG

IMG_5369.JPG

IMG_5371.JPG

IMG_5372.JPG

IMG_5373.JPG

Think it’s a 16613 around 1995 ish..

if so I’d like to know why it hasn’t got paper work? But has the box, silly question I know but if it was me I’d keep the paperwork with the box if I brought it brand new, did the owner purchase from new? And if it’s been serviced think I could twist my dads arm on this one if the price is right. Brighton England so will be a good local sale

It's a 1995. I've had a local guy I know look over it. There is stretch in the bracelet and to make it mint it needs a new dial - a little (and i mean little)oxidation on it. It was serviced in 2014 so should be okay for a few more years. My friend bought it from a shop in Spain a few years ago. It came with the box and a service paper - no original paperwork unfortunately. He has accepted an offer already. So it won't be for sale it seems.