When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Repair time with Puretime?

Darthkurdt

Question

Hi there, I purchased an Omega Moon watch replica from Puretime in July this year and received it within a few days, impressive!

However, the watch arrived broken with a faulty winding mechanism, I contacted Puretime and they advised me to return the watch and they would repair it for me. It took a few weeks to arrive but eventually they contacted me to let me know they had received it and would fix it and return it 'asap'. That was 3 months ago now. 

I have contacted the repair team last month and was told they had returned to work and were going to fix it soon. 

I was just hoping maybe some of you can allay my fears, do they normally take this length of time to repair watches? 

Many Thanks. 

12 answers to this question

My JF16610 failed within 2 weeks. I sent it back and it took over 2 months for them to “repair it”. But of course I got it back and it wasn’t fixed. Had the same movement issue as before. Now I sent it away again this week. I paid for the watch 4 months ago and it’s just being send away again for repair. It’s a very slow process but I don’t think it’s puretimes fault. They prob get a lot of returns they have to deal with. 

Dizzy

Personally, I'd find someone local who can fix it rather than sending all the way back to China. There are members here who can help you if you need in the future. 

• Like 1