When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TC 16610 Submariner. Making the best better !!!

rolojack

15 hours ago, jonathanw said:

The chamfering of the sides looks great ! My TC chamfering was down by PBDad, who did yours ? Also who did the engraving ? It's very well made. I'm getting a gen crown and tube because stock TC sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Engravings are done by Neckyzips but you need to refinish the case first as surface is concave on those cases, like on most rolex reps... After the engravings the final brushing is done. Only that way will you have that result ! So it's a three step work.

• Like 1

Engravings are done by Neckyzips but you need to refinish the case first as surface is concave on those cases, like on most rolex reps... After the engravings the final brushing is done. Only that way will you have that result ! So it's a three step work.

Wow great work !! Thank you for the explanation !
I've always had the question , is the gen rolex caliber individually engraved with a serial number and if so is this number the same one engraved between the lugs ?

4 hours ago, jonathanw said:

Wow great work !! Thank you for the explanation !
I've always had the question , is the gen rolex caliber individually engraved with a serial number and if so is this number the same one engraved between the lugs ?

No. There is an engine number like on a car, and only rolex archives can tell if it matches the case number. They are not related when made. They only get related after the papers are issued.

• Like 1