When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Yuki 3135 date wheel alignment

mead861

I have a yuki 3135 and the date wheel sits a little low in the date window. I've never had this issue before. I was thinking about replacing the date wheel jumper but before I throw money at the problem I was wondering if anyone had some feed back?

Here is a picture for reference: 

11.jpg 

After doing some research and removing the date wheel, it seems that the date wheel jumper, part number 3135-614, is noted shaped properly. The jumper is shown with the bottom arrow.

I hope this fixes the problem, if not then I might need to replace the date wheel plate, part number 3135-600.

Rolex166102_0015copy.jpg

I have not installed a gen date wheel. I just ordered it. The dail is a remanufactured one. Does it look bad? What are the signs. At think point I might sell the whole project. If someone is interested PM me. The case , case back are gen.

Edited by mead861
Add more detail

I added a gen autoworks module. Still waiting on the new date wheel. In the middle picture you can see the difference between the yuki and Gen. When I received the autoworks it was bone dry. This is the first time I have disassembled and oiled any watch parts, but after studying youtube videos and oil charts everything came together and the rotor spins freely and silent. 

20171128_080417.jpg

20171128_080421.jpg

20171128_080953.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2017 at 1:00 PM, mymanmatt said:

I've used a lot of gen date wheels on a yuki under a gen dial. Never had any problems. Several gen parts will fit the yuki

I don't recall the teeth being painted on the gen date wheel. Maybe some are. The dial is not gen for sure

All gen date wheels are painted solid white teeth and all!