When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Explorer from Puretime

Bigswanginballz

Hey there! I am new to this community and excited as I have started collecting watches recently. I have done a lot of research on using puretime03 and I want to order a Rolex Explorer from them but I had a few questions. First I apologize if I’m posting this in  The wrong place or asking questions that I’ve already been answered. I went though the process of checking out and wanted to use WU Pay but I’m not sure how to do that. I also am considering getting a prepaid card and just using that. Is the quality that great? Is it pretty close to the real deal? Also, is it safe to order from them? Im in the USA and would like to avoid doing anything that could get me in trouble. Does anyone have any suggestions on better places to order from? Any tips or comments on my first buying experience would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you and I’m excited to be here! Just picked up a nice bulova the other day, I love it! 

• 2 weeks later...

To use WU, you need to get the address for the person you're sending the money to. Angus/Puretime can give you that. Then you go down to your local WU office and fill out the form with his name and address and give them the money. They send it over to China- Guangzhou or HK, wherever Angus is, and he picks it up and sends you the watch- pretty simple really.