When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Beco-technic Rolex 2mm/1.9mm springbars bulk order

sputim

Dear RWG friends,

Since I still have a beco-technic account (https://www.beco-technic.com/) I plan to make a bulk order for gen spec rolex vintage springbars (2mm and 1.9mm). They are swiss made and the quality and feel is second to none (same as used by rolex). For seasoned and known members I also offer to order brand new eta movements.

The spring bars can only be ordered in a pack of 10 pieces (hence no splitting up).

Payment will be upfront (paypal) and prices are accordingly including shipping within the EU (shipping outside the EU is not included):

For 10 springbars: 16eur

For eta movement e.g. 2824: 190eur (price depends on the movement of course)

If you are interested please use this thread so I have a decent overview. I will consider all pm's until 22 Dec 2017 since I plan to place the order directly afterwards. Please also bear in mind that during christmas/ny holidays everything is slowed down and the order might only arrive around mid January.

Cheers and happy holidays,

sputim

• Like 1

Just now, TAG Heuer said:

I have several vintage Rolex watches and this is exectly what i need.:clap:

perfect! just let me know the amount via pm and I ll let you know my paypal details.

4 hours ago, Sogeha said:

@sputim has kindly offered this service to members before and has my full support and confidence ?

Thank you sir! :)

9 hours ago, Nanuq said:

I'm in for a 10 pack!

Those were the days eh, back at college that would last you a week. Now being married a 10 pack more likely lasts a year :partytime:

• 4 weeks later...