When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Rolex submariner 16610 ln modded

Hoganjin

Very nice. I have the gen and I probably couldn't tell from the pic. Only the bezel pearl looks a bit off in the enlarged photos.

WM9 v2 was already very good. I still have it and occasionally wear it as well, haha.

20 hours ago, By-Tor said:

Very nice. I have the gen and I probably couldn't tell from the pic. Only the bezel pearl looks a bit off in the enlarged photos.

WM9 v2 was already very good. I still have it and occasionally wear it as well, haha.

I had gen,i sold it and build this franken,only tell is the insert( pearl and the lines are shorter in the gen,don’t touch the insert); gen insert is about €120 and is indistinguishable!!

18 hours ago, PlanetZoom said:

This is nice!

Thanks mate :)

18 hours ago, 508-Fanatic said:

Is there a Yuki 3135 in this?  If so I've got a lot of gen 3135 parts that I can sell you at a big discount if you like, since I sold my franken 16610 project.

Love the perlon strap too, more texture and depth than a standard nato.

Have you for sell gen balance ?

21 hours ago, By-Tor said:

I love 16613 ,con you post a pic? :)

39 minutes ago, Hoganjin said:

I had gen,i sold it and build this franken,only tell is the insert( pearl and the lines are shorter in the gen,don’t touch the insert); gen insert is about €120 and is indistinguishable!!

Thanks mate :)

Have you for sell gen balance ?

This is what I have - no bracelet - just parts. 

parts.jpg

22 hours ago, Hoganjin said:

I love 16613 ,con you post a pic? :)

I never had WM9 16613 but I had this Noob version. SELs were shite but other than that it was pretty good.

On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎31 at 6:45 PM, Hoganjin said:

And the seconds hand... :)