When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WACHUSEEK MADE ME CRY

Miguel_Portugal

Hello guys, iam making this new topic ,because the other one regarding watchuseek is quite old and because I feel devastated and ashamed because yesterday 20 of December of 2017 I signed up in watchuseek and I was banished soon after by having love and passion for g shock and getting excited about it, which supposedly is what members of watchussek should defend, I have a wide collection of g shocks and I like to make changes to all of them and I was particularly happy for a change in my black gw7900, where I changed the bezel and strap for the bezel and strap of the blue g7900, where I found that the gray g button even matched the gray bezel screws and wanted to post the same result photos on some gw7900 threads because I did not know if they would see those photos only in a thread or older threads and I was soon automatically banned because they thought I was a bot, and the members who thought I was not a bot had cruel comments of the kind they had heard me in the first time, or that it should be the first time I used the internet, that it was ridiculous to be excited by the combination of colors of my soft modding of my gshock etc, etc .. And other members were even encouraging to banish me and others just said poor Miguel.And i think to myself,  What's up with these people, why so much hate? why they are so picky? I never offend anyone and i felt very sad and demoted. and when they say"Watchuseek is meant to be a friendly and inclusive place" i say is [censored]!Even so that today i realized that i was not the only one,there were so many other victims.

20171220_151009.jpg

20171220_151021.jpg

they did not even refer to the fact that my casio g shock was fake or not, they only referred to the fact that I posted in several gw7900 posts, the big offense to them was either because i was a bot, or just wanted to cause spam or because I just needed to have posted only on one topic on the gw7900 and not on several, my crime was just that and, my gw 7900 is original, the strap and bezel are from the blue g7900 and are original also, so I noticed they have zero tolerance and are very picky with things

Well I can imagine the high end guys dumping on the G Shocks but to ban you seems a bit harsh. In truth they have there uses some can do just about anything, if I were stuck in the woods for a few weeks I would rather have a compass , altimeter, temp, along with tough case rather than my lovely Rolex GMT that's for sure.

1 hour ago, Mike on a bike said:

Well I can imagine the high end guys dumping on the G Shocks but to ban you seems a bit harsh. In truth they have there uses some can do just about anything, if I were stuck in the woods for a few weeks I would rather have a compass , altimeter, temp, along with tough case rather than my lovely Rolex GMT that's for sure.

+1

Perhaps you should message the WUS team and ask them to help. If everything is as you said, perhaps there was a mistake or a solitary moderator was on an ego trip. It happens on smaller forums and rep forums, imagine wielding the power over a bunch of WIS on WUS. 

nerd_smoking.jpg

1 minute ago, Mike on a bike said:

I rather see Miguel stay here as we appreciate modding for modding g shock or no and our mods are certainly not on power trips, safer.

mod pic.gif

Great point Mike. This is where he needed to be. WUS did you a favor Miguel. You could be the resident G expert. RWG doesnt put walls up they knock em down. I bet Nanuq could use a Gshock. God knows those beat up old Rolex(s) can't survive many more of those Alaskan winters.

Thank you all guys,it means a lot to me,and that is a fine g shock indeed,i was in love with the rangeman but more so with the g9300 mudman because  of the round look  and moon graph because of my amateur astronomy hobbie,hey i just saw last week aliens on the moon with my Celestron,i think they are mining"milking" the moon:-)

i thought entering in contact with WUS but what the hell, i feel at home here!

i will show my g shock coollection soon guys:-)

Please post it. You are most welcome here - although you may find that other members have a limited interest in the G-shock range. However, as a tool watch (just like a Rolex submariner :bangin:) they have their uses. 

Thank you all guys,it means a lot to me,and that is a fine g shock indeed,i was in love with the rangeman but more so with the g9300 mudman because  of the round look  and moon graph because of my amateur astronomy hobbie,hey i just saw last week aliens on the moon with my Celestron,i think they are mining"milking" the moon:-)
i thought entering in contact with WUS but what the hell, i feel at home here!
i will show my g shock coollection soon guys:-)

Oh I forgot to mention that if you do not show your G shock collection here soon you’ll be banned without question for sure ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Watchuseek is the only forum that I found had the biggest group of morons of the same league stamped out by the same mould.  With the exception of a few good guys, you were never short of an idiot making a monkey out of a good post.  I was never banned, but I banned myself back in 2006.  Hopefully most of those morons have fallen off the tree, but it looks like some have graduated to a higher position of Moron with a capital "m".

welcome on board!!!!  This place is my second home as  we are in the company of intelligent,  friendly and compassionate people!!!!  Modders and others here have skills that would make a great article on National geographic or on "Ripleys believe it or not" 

SEASONS GREETINGS to ALL!!

• Like 2

I noticed that aswell,some of them are very picky,specially the one called d2mac  which was in a hurry to ban me.

But talking about happiness and joy on my new home ,here are my top 7 favs of my collection,two of them are non g shocks, a police "kicker" and a festina.

20171223_131812.jpg

8 minutes ago, Miguel_Portugal said:

8 minutes ago, Miguel_Portugal said:

Edited by Miguel_Portugal
sorry,not my native tongue - bad spelling"verbs"

WUS I have only one thing to say. BSHT, those guys are my brothers as much as any of my brothers here, same ethos, same love, same vibe. [mention=74139]LifeTrekker[/mention] [mention=73948]MRWOZZA70[/mention] correct?
Every town has a few dodgy hangouts and strange folk, WUS is no different. You have to find the right hang out!

Like@sogeha says... some of the best folk on the boards hang their hats over at BSHT. You won't find a better band of brothers... Its much like this place really

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I noticed that aswell,some of them are very picky,specially the one called d2mac  which was in a hurry to ban me.
But talking about happiness and joy on my new home ,here are my top 7 favs of my collection,two of them are non g shocks, a police "kicker" and a festina.
20171223_131812.thumb.jpg.87c5960a43c13760abb80e7b84a24f5d.jpg

Now that’s a ban-worthy collection! Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...