When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWI Hangout

Yllekp

I’m willing to bet a dollar to ten that what you get in real life when wearing this is “nice watch dude!” or the equivalent. The intricacies of the details are mostly for the forum members to debate over. In real life this will pass as a gen Rolex where most people are concerned, as long as the wearer looks the part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being a gen owner of TT Daytona, TT sub, Pam 88 and Bentley 30sec . Most of my social circle knows I carry good tastes in time pieces. I stick to SS in rep world to add variety and flavor to my mix, love what the hobby has become with quality and detail however refrain from pieces out of my league or wrapped gold. Thanks

Don'
  • Like 1

Being a gen owner of TT Daytona, TT sub, Pam 88 and Bentley 30sec . Most of my social circle knows I carry good tastes in time pieces. I stick to SS in rep world to add variety and flavor to my mix, love what the hobby has become with quality and detail however refrain from pieces out of my league or wrapped gold. Thanks

Don'

Oh wow. I have a humble little gen collection myself and here are some of them. The irony of it is that they get mistaken for reps at times on the boards. So I guess it’s all about seeing and believing what we want to.
733ce6769efc9be2f7279b51bf22ad16.jpg
ace9713da521fa114c3ecd3e41dfedf2.jpga7cc729a06607f3b063406b4c9bc6798.jpg
f838f656beb9d98d3885feb862f0f609.jpg

• Like 4

What’s up guys? I’m Patrick from Charleston SC. I like watches and bourbon. And i was attached by a raccoon once which Dave painfully reminds me of on more than one forum lol.@occb2 and@raddave are my buds from RWI. Thank you for having us fellas!

Hey guys.  Any of the RWI refugees or mods know what the situation is with watcharchive Louie?
ive has a Navi on order since nov 4th and nothing yet ....

Oh my, if you have ordered since Nov 4th and haven’t heard anything yet, there goes my Navi which I’ve only ordered and paid on the 28th Nov.

In any case, some have mentioned that with Louie we should wait at least 3 months. And some even said 6 months. So guess it’s happy waiting for us.

1 hour ago, Legend said:

Oh wow. I have a humble little gen collection myself and here are some of them. The irony of it is that they get mistaken for reps at times on the boards. So I guess it’s all about seeing and believing what we want to.

Humble collection LMAO :) Loving those Pateks :)

I had someone bore the pants off me and many others when he bought a YM II and explaining the superiority and functionality of it. I was wearing a Casio chrono at the time and I was perfectly happy to use that to count down to the race mark. It still did not make him a better sailor lol. So by deduction if you want to become a better sailor buy a Casio not a Rolex.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Legend said:

Great taste in watches!!  Right up my alley :)

5 hours ago, solitudex said:

Oh my, if you have ordered since Nov 4th and haven’t heard anything yet, there goes my Navi which I’ve only ordered and paid on the 28th Nov.

In any case, some have mentioned that with Louie we should wait at least 3 months. And some even said 6 months. So guess it’s happy waiting for us.

People have said this, but he is still a probationary dealer, and has not been a probationary dealer for long.  So there is no historical track record to rely on.

• Like 1

Well you know me and what can end up on my wrist on a whim. Pink is not my thing but that is a tempting fugly watch to wear lol. I picked up a Hugeblow KingBlang recently just to see how fugly they are. The pink one would match it nicely. This thing would dwarf it but that might be a good thing lol. 

R3OKLTo.jpg

Guys it is actually really nice on a 56 K USDs watch in gen, believe it or not!!

I'll be honest I don't hate it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

no...... did you see the pics of Jakers gaytona ?

sM235BZ.jpg&key=74e28d1eb94982b79ed435128a1ee484f0202e4ff1f181b5b786481fe505b296

LOL JK Jakers

Works so well with my tattoos

no...... did you see the pics of Jakers gaytona ?

sM235BZ.jpg&key=74e28d1eb94982b79ed435128a1ee484f0202e4ff1f181b5b786481fe505b296

LOL JK Jakers

Side note you're really digging deep for wrist pics to use cause I have worn a rubber wedding band for about the last year so this pic is quite old lmfao

2 minutes ago, Raddave said:

you need some ink too , to pull it off ....

Never did ink. My Karate teacher put me off it. He was covered from neck to ankles but the tats were 30 years old plus at that stage. It was not a good look.