When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vintage Heuer Monaco Rep

Zigoto

Hi guys,

i'm trying to find a nice vintage Heuer monaco but didn't find.
If you have any idea or suggestion ?

Maybe try to build one but i don't the source will be easy to find....

MERCI

I've only seen quartz versions of this watch on Dhg. Probably not very good quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just find the vintage Heure 

here: http://www.bestwatch.net.cn/fr/tag-heuer-monaco-1133g-réplique-07ef-p-425.html

If someone have a good source to find one like this...

Must be a legit site, has the exact photo as watchfinder ;-)

http://www.watchfinder.ie/Tag%20Heuer/Monaco/1133G/0/item/42909

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Zigoto said:

I just find the vintage Heure 

here: http://www.bestwatch.net.cn/fr/tag-heuer-monaco-1133g-réplique-07ef-p-425.html

If someone have a good source to find one like this...

Stick to the Trusted Dealers on this forum or one of the others if you are a member there. They are Trusted for a reason and google searches for a dealer will lead you to buying from a scam site. You are not going to get a watch from Bestwatch that looks like the picture they show, because as @philwongnz already pointed out, that is a genuine watch they are showing. You may get a low quality replica that is nothing like the picture or you may get nothing at all. Unfortunately new guys get burned on these sites all the time.

Great advice by long time members who have had past experiences to reflect on.
I too really want this watch to be the real-deal (ok, a replicated one) but alas, it’s probably not. If it existed, a trusted dealer would have one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

50 minutes ago, SuperHero said:

Great advice by long time members who have had past experiences to reflect on.
I too really want this watch to be the real-deal (ok, a replicated one) but alas, it’s probably not. If it existed, a trusted dealer would have one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Exactly, if a TD cannot get one then they are not replicated. If you want to know for sure send s photo of the watch to a couple of TD’s and see what answer you get. 

I personally wanted a rep Monaco ever since i discovered rep forums that was around 8 or 9 yrs ago and there isn't one that's decent. Live is too short, if you are in a position to acquire a gen one, do it. I personally have other stuff in life which takes priority and Monaco is not at the top of my list.

Best of luck with your search.

it's always a pleasure to have good advice from members. I know that the Monaco is not a priority for me too but I thought that given the vintage Rolex replica you can find. I guessed you should find a nice Heuer.

we keep in touch if someone got a good news for 2018 ;)

Wish you a good New Year’s Eve ???

it's always a pleasure to have good advice from members. I know that the Monaco is not a priority for me too but I thought that given the vintage Rolex replica you can find. I guessed you should find a nice Heuer.

we keep in touch if someone got a good news for 2018

Wish you a good New Year’s Eve
Unfortunately there are no good vintage Rolex reps (4 digits) unless you build one. TBH, if you want decent "out of the box" reps is best to go with modern watches like AP, Tudor (especially Black Bay), Paneria, IWC and SOME Rolex (like ARF and Noob) offers.

I think that unfortunately there isn’t enough demand for a replica of a vintage Heuer to be produced. There are a few members on the rep fora interested in buying one, but if every single member was to buy one, it is still only a tiny proportion of the rep market, which I believe is mostly based in China or at least Asia