When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Advice for a DayDate

arter97

Hello guys and gals! This is my first topic here. I want to buy a rep Rolex DayDate, but I came across 2 very good replicas, and since I don't have experience with Rolex (I have few Tags, Hublots and a Montblanc) I needed your advice. 
https://www.intime02.co/rollie/3469-day-date-40-228239-noob-1-1-best-edition-white-dial-on-ss-president-bracelet-a3255.html

https://www.intime02.co/rollie/3005-daydate-40mm-bp-best-228206ss-sliver-stick-dial-on-ss-bracelet-eta-2836.html

These are the two that caught my eyes. If anyone have experience with them, please share. 
From what I know is that the ETA2836 is better than the A3255 movement. I was wondering if the quality of the BP watch is good? Everywhere I look in the forums people are talking about Noob Rolex being the best. Is that true? 

I need an honest opinion! 

Thanks!

Well, I agree with getting the ETA 2836- those A3255s can be problematic and hard to get serviced with parts being non existent.

BPs are good also. I was told the BP 36mm DD was the best and the 40mm here looks good also. Definitely get the SS, plated/wrapped gold just doesn't hold up.

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve got a yellow gold BP day-date 40 from Andrew supposedly with ETA movement. I doubt it’s real ETA but it keeps good time so far. It’s actually a very nice watch with a pretty good dial. I can’t comment on the gold plating as I’ve only had it for a couple months.