When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Shaken not stirred. Aka. Not another Bond Watch Thread!!! (Pic. Heavy)

Yllekp

Hey guys look at this as a Christmas Break and you get to just enjoy watches and camaraderie for awhile.

Put your feet up and relax... maybe one of our Mods will show you the secret cabinet with the single malt. Hint: it's back behind the champagne fountain, two doors past the billiards.

8 hours ago, Nanuq said:

Hey guys look at this as a Christmas Break and you get to just enjoy watches and camaraderie for awhile.

Put your feet up and relax... maybe one of our Mods will show you the secret cabinet with the single malt. Hint: it's back behind the champagne fountain, two doors past the billiards.

emoji41.png

Just a small one for me please I am driving later on. @Nanuq thank you and all the staff for the very generous hospitality here :) I was warmly welcomed within 5 minutes of making my first post here. 

That was before Kernow spilled it all. I guess he is going to spend new year’s eve stretched out on the rack lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, Legend said:

That was before Kernow spilled it all. I guess he is going to spend new year’s eve stretched out on the rack lol

Spilling whiskey is a serious crime in my country. I do not know what the punishment is as no one has ever dared to do it. I have seen people dive on the floor with their mouths open if there is the remotest possibility that a drop could be spilled. 

Spilling whiskey is a serious crime in my country. I do not know what the punishment is as no one has ever dared to do it. I have seen people dive on the floor with their mouths open if there is the remotest possibility that a drop could be spilled. 

I’ve read up on the Irish constitution regarding this and Kernow should be glad he’s not living there. Haha

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, crackend said:

Your watch it’s V6F???

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Yes it is an old V6F with the date surround. Last time I checked they do not do this date window version anymore. 

• 2 weeks later...