When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWI moderators in da house

Legend

We wish to formally welcome RWI moderators 

@Yllekp, @Raddave, @xj4sonx

Please help us welcome these guys, who are outstanding gentlemen and moderators from next door, and who are congregated here while RWI is in the process of coming up and being better than ever.

To help differentiate them from the REAL newbies, we have opted to affix assign their member title as "RWI moderators", so that you do not accidentally write them off as newbies, and so that the ordinate amount of respect and recognition can be given to these fine gentlemen when they are here, post counts and join-dates nonwithstanding.

Just a warning, all of them bite, and any illusion of coziness during encounters with the above is temporary and apt to fade the moment you start asking them who has the best sub. 

Now y'all have been warned, run along and play nice. ;)

Thank you @Nanuq for the hospitality, and making me do the dirty work once again. I will much rather be having that rib-eye you just showed me Big B. 

@Mike on a bike, @Sogeha, @kernow

• Like 2

Wow guys thank you for the most generous and warm welcome. This has such a nice feel to it. Thank you for the super hospitality. I for one really feel at home here. 

Who has the best Single Malt? I do :) Well in my opinion anyway. 

• Like 1

Wow guys thank you for the most generous and warm welcome. This has such a nice feel to it. Thank you for the super hospitality. I for one really feel at home here. 

Who has the best Single Malt? I do  Well in my opinion anyway. 

You guys are outstanding members of the rep community across the boards and some recognition must be given. You’re not newbies and shouldn’t be regarded so. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, PlanetZoom said:

I recently ran across this new single malt I've fallen in love with: Grangestone 21.  Just had some in fact :)

Oh I do not know that one. But at some stage I will :) I have tried a lot of them but I keep on coming back to Lagavulin 16. I am really into the peaty taste. For something different I like the Green Spot or Yellow Spot 12. However I am not going to fork out 1k to try the Green spot 12 lol. Maybe some year when I am retired at 85 lol. 

Just now, Legend said:

You guys are outstanding members of the rep community across the boards and some recognition must be given. You’re not newbies and shouldn’t be regarded so. ;)

Again my sincere thanks A :)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, eshow3907 said:

Ahh friendly faces. Will help all us nomads.

I will tell @xj4sonx you said he had a friendly face lol. 

Great to see the faithful here. It is like an episode of Battlestar Gallictica to me. Our home world under attack and we find ourselves in far flung friendly places seeking refuge. I can keep going with the analogies but there has been whisky on board and I would just end up putting myself to sleep never mind everyone else. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, altesporsche said:

Ahh the big guns ! Hey fellas ! Welcome ! I️ spend a lot more time over at RWI as well, but was a member here long before I️ was over there. 

Yep big buns guns are great. I know you mean @Raddave and @xj4sonx I gust tag along for the ride. 

Image result for big guns gif

It is like an episode of Battlestar Gallictica to me. Our home world under attack and we find ourselves in far flung friendly places seeking refuge.

We even have members here that I swear are Cylon. :g:

28a2716fe39929675f4da1eb313f029a.jpg
  • Haha 1