When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Here, Not New to Reps

androme

21 minutes ago, xj4sonx said:

Great place this one. Enjoying my time here as I expect you will as well

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks Jason! I hope I will too just having the time is a pain in the rear!

20 minutes ago, PlanetZoom said:

Welcome, there's a number of familiar RWI names here.

Thanks dude! Didn't even know there were 2 places by name of RWG, just been reading up on all the history!

22 minutes ago, Yllekp said:

A post count of 2 you must be a noob :). How many watches have you bought here already my friend? lol. 

LOL Pat I thought I finally found a place you don't visit haha! Well just got my 5th watch waiting for me at home (the franken TC) but am currently in Costa Del Sol with my Mrs and her familia. Got 2 to sell once I get back so feel free to sell me a kidney and I'll send them your way!

17 minutes ago, androme said:

LOL Pat I thought I finally found a place you don't visit haha! Well just got my 5th watch waiting for me at home (the franken TC) but am currently in Costa Del Sol with my Mrs and her familia. Got 2 to sell once I get back so feel free to sell me a kidney and I'll send them your way!

Yep nice pick up on the TC :) Nice to get some sun at this time of year.

1 hour ago, androme said:

Thanks :) defo except it gets chilly at night so I've picked up man flu too heh! #firstworldproblems

Lol you are the 4th person I have talked to on the fora that has MF atm. It seems to be a real Christmas thing :)

25 minutes ago, Yllekp said:

Lol you are the 4th person I have talked to on the fora that has MF atm. It seems to be a real Christmas thing :)

Lol if you left out, let me know and I'll try to fling you a nice booger :-) on side note, they have some proper medicine here for dealing with MF - not like Beechams, Lemsip and all that crap local pharmacies usually try to flog me - and it's actually doing me wonders - too bad I have no sense of taste right now as I couldn't enjoy my scotch earlier humbug

17 minutes ago, androme said:

Lol if you left out, let me know and I'll try to fling you a nice booger :-) on side note, they have some proper medicine here for dealing with MF - not like Beechams, Lemsip and all that crap local pharmacies usually try to flog me - and it's actually doing me wonders - too bad I have no sense of taste right now as I couldn't enjoy my scotch earlier humbug

I have some of that medicine too. 

XODnC3Y.jpg

22 minutes ago, Yllekp said:

I have some of that medicine too. 

XODnC3Y.jpg

Nice collection!! Love the Lagavulin. Have you tried Cao ila? It's been my go to for the last year as opposed to Ardbeg which I find too smokey these days (where as Cao ila is a light smoke)

6 minutes ago, Raddave said:

what the hell is a man flu then ?

Dave - it's a strain of flu thoat only men can get and was first diagnosed in cave men thousands of years ago - women are genetically immune somehow

Edited by androme
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, androme said:

Nice collection!! Love the Lagavulin. Have you tried Cao ila? It's been my go to for the last year as opposed to Ardbeg which I find too smokey these days (where as Cao ila is a light smoke)

No I have not but I must look it up. RWI downtown gets more informative by the day. Lord knows what I am missing on RWI on a daily basis. 

5 minutes ago, Yllekp said:

No I have not but I must look it up. RWI downtown gets more informative by the day. Lord knows what I am missing on RWI on a daily basis. 

Lol a select few Tesco's actually stock it now otherwise duty free or online whiskey shops will sell a bottle for £30-40 depending on time of year etc make sure it comes with the box to store it in though as it makes a difference keeping it out of sunlight etc as you probably may be aware! Same, I've had to signup to forums and become more active on Reddit, crazy times !

6 minutes ago, xj4sonx said:

Proven fact that men are affected by the flu more than women due to gens and hormones between the 2

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

LOL preach

5 minutes ago, Raddave said:

wow i did not know that .....

Learn something new everyday! On side note, please do not let this new discovery distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off 'Hell In A Cell' and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table.