When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Here, Not New to Reps

androme

30 minutes ago, k4jun said:

Same here mate:) How is live, did you sell that nice ND build before the crash?

Nice :) currently enjoying costa del sol weather before I fly back on NYE to brexit -   Unfortunately not but have found a buyer who's potentially interested which is good news over on other RWG forums but I said best to wait until RWI is back up since it's a HVS etc also am going to sell my YM (just need to get the scratches sorted out with ado and then I'm contemplating to do a movement transplant) you interested? :p

On 30.12.2017 at 1:05 PM, androme said:

Nice :) currently enjoying costa del sol weather before I fly back on NYE to brexit -   Unfortunately not but have found a buyer who's potentially interested which is good news over on other RWG forums but I said best to wait until RWI is back up since it's a HVS etc also am going to sell my YM (just need to get the scratches sorted out with ado and then I'm contemplating to do a movement transplant) you interested? :p

No bro, too many open projects to hop in the YM:p

21 minutes ago, androme said:

Lol oh well :p what projects you got on?

I was lucky to pick-up v6s 116610ln and it's pending some gen parts now.

Another v6s case will be used together with my bp no-date sub, still didn't figure out the final gen/rep shape of this watch.

One rep v5po is pending gen dial and hands.

Before the crash i sent few SMPc inserts to Steve, so he can try to develop some mod with smoothing and filling (with metal) the bezel engravings. I am really holding my breath here, still no feedback from Steve but if he success I will turn into a nice SMPc rep, otherwise will use that case for frankening into the older SMP.

So many things, so little time, lol

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, k4jun said:

I was lucky to pick-up v6s 116610ln and it's pending some gen parts now.

Another v6s case will be used together with my bp no-date sub, still didn't figure out the final gen/rep shape of this watch.

One rep v5po is pending gen dial and hands.

Before the crash i sent few SMPc inserts to Steve, so he can try to develop some mod with smoothing and filling (with metal) the bezel engravings. I am really holding my breath here, still no feedback from Steve but if he success I will turn into a nice SMPc rep, otherwise will use that case for frankening into the older SMP.

So many things, so little time, lol

Damn dude, that all sounds awesome! Interested to hear more about the v6s upgrades - I'm going to guess crown, xtal, DW & insert?

Nice - BP do the better sub dial afaik so that'll be a great project!

Feel free to donate me anything you don't use hah