When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trying to buy replica rolex

Bama2

Question

Just tried to buy a replica Rolex sea-dweller and sent my payment to TSWATCH and my bank called and told me a traveling agency in China was trying to run my card. I know the watch place is in China. Need so help to see if this is the way it works never bought from a company like this

11 answers to this question

I did and that’s why I whent to that website. Everything seem to be going good until my bank called and told me that a traveling agency was trying to run it. I know there not supposed to sell them over there my first thought is there using a fake store name. It might be right I don’t know never bought something like this. Have you had that happen before?

Do think I will be ok with going through with it and let my bank approve it?

If the amount the bank mentions is approximately the same as what the watch costs, then yes.
Remember that the business or establishment that charges your card often has nothing to do with rep watches or watches at all in general.
For example my friend@tango258 got billed once by a Chinese hair tonic company when buying a noob Rolex. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Legend said:

If the amount the bank mentions is approximately the same as what the watch costs, then yes.
Remember that the business or establishment that charges your card often has nothing to do with rep watches or watches at all in general.
For example my friend@tango258 got billed once by a Chinese hair tonic company when buying a noob Rolex. ;)

i didnt know tango was your friend ....

11 hours ago, Bama2 said:

I did and that’s why I whent to that website.

The only address I see is the link that a new member (TSWATCH itself?) has posted a couple of years ago...

Who is that member? (nick : 6863 total posts : 1) A scammer (directing you to his own business) or the legitimate owner and TD in some other fora ?

None of the team has spent a single word about that address...

On 12/30/2017 at 8:53 AM, Raddave said:

i didnt know tango was your friend ....

You can say we’re brothers from another mother Dave

On 12/30/2017 at 7:22 AM, Legend said:

Lol, hair tonic...that’s a subtle way of reminding me I’m bald ?

On 12/30/2017 at 9:25 AM, Sogeha said:

Strange how we are all interconnected. I know both of them?

??????