When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP 15400

Gillesss

Would some experienced members be able to tell me if it’s better to approach the seller through here or is it just as good to order from their site? Will be ordering from puretime05 likely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think puretime gets their v2J stock from Louie. So if Louie has stopped producing them, puretime will not be able to fulfill the order too. Logical right? Unless you’re thinking of the JF V2.

I think puretime gets their v2J stock from Louie. So if Louie has stopped producing them, puretime will not be able to fulfill the order too. Logical right? Unless you’re thinking of the JF V2.

Wasn’t aware that the v2j stock comes through Louie. Will send an inquiry to puretime for a v2j

Wasn’t aware that the v2j stock comes through Louie. Will send an inquiry to puretime for a v2j

I’ll be happy for the community if my belief isn’t true and that the v2J is produced by another entity/factory besides Louie.

I’ll be happy for the community if my belief isn’t true and that the v2J is produced by another entity/factory besides Louie.

My understanding is that he sources the v2j from JF factory and further enhances it by shaving the case back to gen specs as you pointed out not a difficult mod.

V2j is available from all dealers and below are the updates on this version

V2 Updated

1.  New version buckle with new engraving as latest genuine AP bracelet.

2.  New version screws of the bracelet as latest genuine AP bracelet

3. New version dial

4. New case back engraving as per genuine

5. New date wheel font and correct blue dial colour

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Drifterr said:

My understanding is that he sources the v2j from JF factory and further enhances it by shaving the case back to gen specs as you pointed out not a difficult mod.

V2j is available from all dealers and below are the updates on this version

V2 Updated

1.  New version buckle with new engraving as latest genuine AP bracelet.

2.  New version screws of the bracelet as latest genuine AP bracelet

3. New version dial

4. New case back engraving as per genuine

5. New date wheel font and correct blue dial colour

ah, OK then I think I have got it wrong all along, the V2J and Louie's version are separate models. Louie's is the thinned version of the V2J apparently, and every dealer offers the V2J with the mods you listed above. :)

Thank you for clearing up the confusion, I appreciate it!

ah, OK then I think I have got it wrong all along, the V2J and Louie's version are separate models. Louie's is the thinned version of the V2J apparently, and every dealer offers the V2J with the mods you listed above.

I already send puretime an email, hoping they respond fast so I can order it and have it on my wrist as fast as possible! I don’t see WU at checkout but I’m thinking about it regarding the 10-15% discount.@legend happen to have any discount codes from their newsletter.

I already send puretime an email, hoping they respond fast so I can order it and have it on my wrist as fast as possible! I don’t see WU at checkout but I’m thinking about it regarding the 10-15% discount.[mention=39943]legend[/mention] happen to have any discount codes from their newsletter.

Toro has these in stock .

I got my QC within a day. Just another option for you. He does offer 10% for WU payments

ah, OK then I think I have got it wrong all along, the V2J and Louie's version are separate models. Louie's is the thinned version of the V2J apparently, and every dealer offers the V2J with the mods you listed above.

Your welcome mate. That's what happens when you get obsessed with a particular time piece ..

9 minutes ago, Gillesss said:

I already send puretime an email, hoping they respond fast so I can order it and have it on my wrist as fast as possible! I don’t see WU at checkout but I’m thinking about it regarding the 10-15% discount.@legend happen to have any discount codes from their newsletter.

According to the latest puretime newsletter, 15% discount will automatically be applied if you're using WU.

According to the latest puretime newsletter, 15% discount will automatically be applied if you're using WU.

Puretime doesn’t accept WU anymore.
Only bitcoin and credit card
No discount
No discount codes anymore, cow PTXMAS17 has expired.
Puretime has V2j in stock

Puretime doesn’t accept WU anymore.
Only bitcoin and credit card
No discount
No discount codes anymore, cow PTXMAS17 has expired.
Puretime has V2j in stock

I’m sure the cow named PTXMAS17 is a cute one
Thank you for the info Viktor. :)

• 3 weeks later...