When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sub-C Dial options?

DonDucker

Having a look at the Noob SubC from BK's Garage I love the look of it and the alterations that he does.

But not 100% keen on the dial as I feel the 12'oclock triangle is to close the the second markers (almost touching them).

And the spacing of the crown in the dial is to far apart from the tip of the 12'oclock triangle (excuse my terminology please see pictures).

BTW Does anyone know what version of the SubC Noob BK stocks, tried to ask him but its very hard to get any sort of detail from him?

So keen to know if all the noobs have this spacing "issue" or if there are any better dials that are more correct?

Further more the "date magnifier" on the crystal seams to be smaller and not the same shape as the gen.. can someone confirm this, and are there any other options here?

Thank you, appreciate any help I can get!

Picture is BK's SubC on the left and Gen to the right.

subc-compare.jpg

On 02/01/2018 at 9:41 AM, paneraiguy000 said:

Gen would be my choice.

I have a JF LV and although some dials are pretty darn close, nothing beats the gen. 

Where are good places to look for gen parts? 

And how how are you enjoying the JF? Have heard good things about the JF.. how would you compare against Noob?