When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Daytona with Swiss

Nick Upex

Hi. I’m new to this Site. I have been interested in a replica for a long time. I have had really bad experiences after spending thousands on genuine TAG watches and now want a ‘proper’ watch. I don’t have 12k to spend on a Rolex Daytona but am in love with its look. I love the idea of having a replica Swiss movement. There are loads of people getting ripped off. Where do I get one from ?

Hi. I’m new to this Site. I have been interested in a replica for a long time. I have had really bad experiences after spending thousands on genuine TAG watches and now want a ‘proper’ watch. I don’t have 12k to spend on a Rolex Daytona but am in love with its look. I love the idea of having a replica Swiss movement. There are loads of people getting ripped off. Where do I get one from ?
There are "Trusted Dealers" (TDs) on this forum where most of them can you the same rep (roughly the same price) and some prefer different payment methods.

You are new and I will be nice as we get new members asking the SAME/SIMILAR question as you ALL THE TIME. If you use the search function, you will find the info you need.

To answer your question there are NO Swiss movement rep Daytona (unless you bought a gen movement). The current and best Daytona is by ARF. Where is an ASIAN movement and the chrono doesn't work so it can have a close to gen slim profile.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard! You've come to the right place and now there's a lot of reading you need to do. First question is which model Rolex Daytona are you looking for? 

There's the vintage models like the 6263,

then there's the 16520 and finally the 116520 with the seconds at 6. 

And of course there's variations, TT and gold models are also available.

Keep reading, learning and enjoy!